Our Policies Outlined Below
1. INTRODUCTION AND GENERAL TERMS
- The types of data we collect from you
- How we collect this data
- How we use this data
- How we ensure your data is protected
- How you can request that you view any data we hold about you
- How we will contact you to inform you of any changes to this policy
- How you can contact us with questions regarding this policy
We are legally obliged to use your information in line with all UK laws concerning the protection of personal information, including the Data Protection Act 1998.
Our website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have privacy policies separate from our own, so we would strongly suggest that you review them separately before submitting your data. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practice of any websites but our own, and your use of third party websites is at your own risk.
2. TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
If you fill out our briefing form or otherwise use our online services, we may collect the following data from you:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your phone number
- Your email address
- Where you found us
3. HOW THIS DATA IS COLLECTED
We may collect data from you through newsletter sign ups, web forms, twitter advertisements and cookies.
We may also monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- What kind of demographics are visiting our site
- The referring website from which you accessed our site
- The time and date that our site is visited at
This data is not traceable back to you, and we will only ever use it to make ongoing improvements to our website and to see our most popular sources of business.
4. DATA USAGE
Your personal data will be used to provide the information and services offered through our website to you, all forms of correspondence we share, as well as for billing.
We will also use your data for customer service purposes and for analytics. Again, this is not traceable back to you, but gives us more of a generalised understanding.
If you sign up to our newsletter, we may use your email address to send you information about products or services. You can opt out of these whenever and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
5. HOW THE DATA IS PROTECTED
We will only ever store your data on our secure servers, and only administrators will ever be able to access it. We follow a security procedure in our office to ensure that all the data we store is always kept secure, and your personal information will always be included in this procedure.
6. ACCESSIBILITY AND DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee, to request access to personal data which we may hold or process about you.
You may also request that we delete any data that we currently hold about you.
7. INFORMING YOU OF ANY FUTURE CHANGES TO THE POLICY
8. CONTACTING US ABOUT THIS POLICY
Get in touch if you have a project you’d like to discuss
1SW Events in East London wanted to grow their business and grow it fast. We put together strategy and execution to deliver just that!